At Breakthrough Global, we are committed to safeguarding your privacy rights and ensuring that your personal data is protected.
Who is responsible for what happens with your data?
Breakthrough Global is responsible for the collection of your personal data and the trusted third party processors we appoint to store and hold your information.
How do I contact the Data Protection Officer?
If you have a question in relation to how we collect and process your personal data you can contact our Data Protection Officer via email email@example.com
What is Personal Data?
Personal Data means information that can directly or indirectly identify you (“Personal Data”). This typically includes information such as your name, email address, and telephone number.
The Personal Data We Collect From You
Before a Programme we ask for clients to provide us with participant lists of attendees that include information such as Name, Email Address, Job Title, Department and Country of Employment.
What happens when you provide us with your Personal Data or when we otherwise receive your personal data?
We collect your Personal Data directly in a number of ways:
• When you provide us with your information when purchasing a Breakthrough product such as a Webinar ticket.
• When you fill in a confidential Pre or Post-Programme Questionnaire on Survey Monkey.
• When your company pay for you to attend a Breakthrough Programme or request for you to receive our Digital Follow-Through.
We process your Personal Data to provide you with our services. We only process your Personal Information if you have given us permission to do so. We will hold your Personal Data on legal grounds such as legitimate interest, until you unsubscribe, opt-out or ask to be forgotten.
Cookies and Similar Technologies:
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Who do we share your Personal Data with?
We share your Personal Data with the following data processors (I.e. service providers that help us to carry out our services):
• InfusionSoft; a CRM System used to send Pre and Post-Programme information, invitations to upcoming Breakthrough events and announcements of new products and services.
• Fuse; our Digital Platform used Post-Programme to send attendees of Breakthrough Programme’s follow-through content.
• Survey Monkey; prior to and following a Breakthrough Programme participants are requested to complete a confidential Questionnaire on Survey Monkey, which provides valuable insights and feedback to us and enables us to create reports for clients based on their employees answers.
Please note that we never share your Site Usage Information with any third parties. We also do not share your Personal Data with any social media platforms.
To which countries do we transfer your Personal Data?
Our surveying system; Survey Monkey and our digital platform; Fuse Universal are both based within the United Kingdom and have updated their processes, Privacy Policies and Addendums to adhere to the updated GDPR standards.
Our CRM system, Infusionsoft, though based in the USA have made proficient system updates to protect your data. They have provided sufficient documentation to this effect and stipulate in their DPA that they will adhere to EU standards of Data Protection to the best of their ability. They also maintain and complete data protection audits and certifications continuously, such as PCI DSS and VeraSafe Privacy Program.
When we need to transfer your Personal Data to a trusted third party in a country where data protection laws are considered not to offer the same level of protection, we ensure adequate data protection safeguards such as Standard Contractual Clauses.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
• Obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not we process Personal Data from you and, where that is the case, access to your Personal Data;
• Rectification of inaccurate Personal Data;
• Erasure of Personal Data;
• Objection to the processing of Personal Data;
You can learn more about these rights here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/. To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer (see above for contact details).
Note that you do not need to contact our Data Protection Officer to exercise your rights to stop receiving marketing communications from us. You can opt out of receiving such communications by clicking Unsubscribe on email communications received from us.
Types of information we may hold about you and where it comes from:
We may hold personal information such as name, email, company, job title, country of work and native language, that you or your company have provided us through our websites or when purchasing our services e.g. Breakthrough Programme’s or products such as a Webinar ticket.
How do we protect your Personal Data?
We maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the Personal Data you provide to us against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to your Personal Data.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LEAVE US YOUR DETAILS AND WE CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU
Please complete the form and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
Our Office Address:
29 Clerkenwell Road,